Carol’s background and knowledge has helped us think about how we can best impact early learning. Carol firmly believes that learning to read well in the early grades is critical to a child’s success in school and life. We’re working together on an early literacy project that builds off of Carol’s vast experience.
A few highlights from Carol’s career in education include the following:
- Certified Reading Recovery Teacher Leader
- Special Education Consultant/Coordinator with the Toronto District School Board and Bloorview School Authority for 19 years
- Master of Education (Special Education at OISE)
- Kindergarten, Primary Grades, Reading Clinic and Resource Room Teacher
- Co-founder of the Bookshare Program
We are very excited to have Carol on board and look forward to her input on how Tapfun can impact early learning.