Classroom Bingo HD
"Classroom Bingo" lets you take advantage of the iPads in your classroom while still enjoying Bingo as a full class.
Designed for teachers and students in Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2 and Grade 3, “Classroom Bingo” comes preloaded with lots of educational content including language arts (spelling lists, sight words, etc.), social studies (geography) and math (basic numbers with more coming soon!).
You can also play with different rules for a winning “BINGO” including:
• Lines Bingo (must make a horizontal, diagonal OR vertical line)
• Blackout Bingo (all squares must be marked)
• T’s Bingo (fill the card in the shape of a capital T in any direction)
• U’s Bingo (fill the card in the shape of a right-side up, upside down or sideways U)
• Squares Bingo (fill the card in the shape of a square (top, left, right and bottom of exterior)
Once a predetermined pattern is made on the iPad app, the child calls out BINGO.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.